Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10/2011

Ok so I have let go and moved on,Living life and it feels great!! So me and Matt bought a horse her name is Indy and we love her she is so beautful. I have really started to try to loose weight now even though before i said i was i really wasnt Iam a true procrastnator, not good. But Yaay I have lost right at 5LBS Yaaay Go me. Iam allready starting to feel better iam still really tired but thats starting to change. My photography is taking off with a bang this month I have allready booked 7 shoots and counting for this month yes they are half off this month but i still think that its awesome. Allso trying not to stress out but helping my parents get there educational farm up and going i might pull my hair out before its over with.
So anyways I think its funny how so many girls call themselves country girls because they have gone horse back ridding or they have ridden there parents 4 wheelers and so on. that is not the true deffination in my eyes of a country girl. You have to not be scared to get dirty, work your butt off and keep on going no matter what. If you get a little Poo on you so what it washes off i know thats kinda gross but its the truth. But yeah I work on a farm and Iam a photographer I keep my life balanced and try to stay out of Drama. I know thats not your average 26 year old females life but its mine for the moment take me or leave me i dont care I love animals and I love photography so what else is there for me to do you know you should allways do what you love and not worry about what everyone else thinks because those who mind dont matter and the ones that matter dont mind. Luckly for me I have a wonderful supportive Husband and even though there are times i want to pull my hair out and hurt someone at the end of the week I love it. Iam blessed i must say and if others cant see that i dont really care I strive for perfection at times which is hard sometimes. Anways thats enough of my rant for today lol. I hope everyone that actually reads this has some comic enjoyment lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment